Buy Google Play dev. card
Our Google Play Dev. Card is a convenient way to pay for your Google Play developer account fees. With an open balance, you can easily pay for your commissions. Use any name and address to create your account, as our card works with any name and address. The card is a Visa/MasterCard prepaid and branded card, fully functional for your convenience. So don’t wait, buy your Google Play developer card (VCC) today and start using it for your developer account.
How can I obtain a Google Play programmer accounts?
To obtain a Google Play developer account, you will need to sign up for the Google Play Developer Console and pay a one-time $25 fee using our Google Play Dev. Card. The process involves creating a Google account, agreeing to the developer distribution agreement, and providing payment information. Once your account is set up, you will be able to upload apps to the Google Play store and manage their listing and distribution.
- Create a Google account: If you don’t have a Google account, you’ll need to create one in order to sign up for a Google Play developer account.
- Sign up for the Google Play Developer Console: Go to the Google Play Developer Console website and sign in with your Google account. Click on “Create Application” to start the sign-up process.
- Agree to the developer distribution agreement: Review and accept the developer distribution agreement, which outlines the terms and conditions for publishing apps on the Google Play store.
- Pay the one-time fee: You will be prompted to pay a one-time fee of $25 to register as a developer.
- Provide payment information: You will be asked to provide your payment information, such as your credit card details, in order to pay the developer registration fee.
- Complete your account setup: Fill in your developer profile with your personal and company information.
- Verify your account: Google may require you to verify your account via a phone call or a postcard before you can start publishing apps.
- Once your account is set up and verified, you can start uploading your apps to the Google Play store.
Note that the process may vary depending on your location or other factors and the fee may be different in some countries.
Read More: Buy Apple Developer Card
Why do you use Google Play Dev. Card?
A Google Play Dev. Card (VCC), or virtual credit card, is a way to add a payment method to your Google Play developer account without using a physical credit card. This can be useful in cases where you do not have a physical credit card, or if you want to keep your personal credit card information separate from your developer account.
A Google Play Dev. Card (VCC) is a virtual credit card that can be used to pay for your Google Play developer account registration fee, in-app purchases and subscriptions, and other charges related to your developer account. It can also be used to make purchases on the Google Play store.
Additionally, some developers use a Google Play Dev. Card (VCC) to avoid linking their personal credit card information to their developer account and to have a better control of their costs and expenses, and also it can be useful for creating multiple developer accounts, as Google Play does not allow you to use the same credit card for multiple developer accounts.
Details of Buy Google Play Developer VCC
- Comes with real-time transaction ability
- Contains sufficient balance to pay the fees for verification
- Supports any name, address, country, and IP
- Issued from UK, USA, EU or EEA randomly
- You can use the card once
- The card will be delivered within 48 hours of completing the order (it generally doesn’t take more than this, but may happen because of technical problems)
What You’ll Get
- 16-digit card number
- Date of expire
There are no reviews yet.